Here is the basic checklist for the developer to make the website get discovered with Google Search.
- Register your site and verify your site on Google Search Console.
- If you are SME or MSME, then register your business with Google My Business.
- Get security for your site by supporting HTTPS URL.
- Support deep links in your app.
- Create a Quality Content.
- Make mobile friendly website.
- Make a sitemap and submit the urls to the search engine to get indexed better.
- Put appropriate schemas or rich results if your site contains recipes, articles or events.
- Enable breadcrumbs, sitelinks search box or other customized site features.
- Contribute to Knowledge graph cards.
- Add schema tags and markup the website and test it using the Structured Data testing tool.
- See possible improvements, crawl errors, search stats and all other analytics using Search Console.
Here are few things which will enable your website to get discovered in Google Search engine.
Thanks for dropping by !! Feel free to comment to this post or you can also reach me at [email protected].