Using Google custom search engine one could create a Google custom search engine which can search entire the web and not just a single site. Here are steps that you need to follow to setup Google Search.
- Create a new custom search engine from Google Custom Search Home Page
- Enter name and description for that search engine.
- In the define, your search engine, in sites to the search field, enters a valid site URL.
- Now select the version of CSE which you need and click Next. You can also select the layout which you want.
- In left-hand menu of Control Panel, click Basics.
- In the search preferences, select Entire web but emphasize included sites and save the changes.
- Now if you can go on the delete the site that you have added during the initial setup of the search engine.
Here is how you can create a custom search engine which can search the entire web.
Thanks for dropping by!! Feel free to drop me an email to email@example.com or you can comment on this post as well.